Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MBNA

My wife and I have MBNA credit cards. We have had them for several years and no problems, yet.

The cards are about to expire and today I got a letter claiming to be a reminder of my PIN. The number is not correct and when I went to my account on their web site I discovered that they had changed the PIN for my existing active card! Luckily I had not tried to use it for the last few days.

I spent half an hour of increasing frustration trying to get an answer. I am waiting for a 'customer service' person to call with an explanation.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as I know, you'll have to call them several times to ask their customer service person to come! Then they'll be sorry and explain it was not their fault! They're in the habit of that!

 
At 8:37 am , Blogger Opra said...

You see, people who have credit cards can face situations of this kind. However, not everyone can solve problems:(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< Locations of visitors to this page