Sunday, January 01, 2006

Low Cost Telephone Calls

The New York Times today has an article on low cost international telephone calls. I call my son in Shanghai, China at least once a week. I have been using Alphatelecom and found them very satisfactory and low cost at 4c per minute (some of their plans are 3c), and this includes to his mobile. The only drawback is that there is no callback available on an Irish account. I have just set up an account with call2 as this allows callback. When he returns at the weekend it will be interesting to see if this works. As he only has a computer in the office Skype is not an option and the Chinese have banned Skypeout for commercial reasons.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 am , Blogger Shaun Smith said...

I'm glad to find our blogs useful when i am searching for low cost international calls.






Low Cost International Calls

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< Locations of visitors to this page